Following is a pricelist of the servicesprovided by the Ritual Hall in Varna:
Marriage Ceremony with a folk assembly.
- Working days - 95 BGN;
- before 14.00 o'clock - 190 BGN;
- from 14.00 to 15.40 o'clock - 230 BGN;
- After 16.00 o'clock - 420 BGN;
Marriage Ceremony with a Classcal Program:
- Working days - 80 BGN;
- before 14.00 o'clock - 200 BGN;
- from 14.00 to 15.40 o'clock - 260 BGN;
- After 16.00 o'clock - 400 BGN;
- Classical program - 460 BGN;
- Program with a folk assembly - 600 BGN;
Requirementsof the Municipality of Varna related to the marriage ritual:
Book a date for the ritual atleast 30 days in advance.
Documents needed to book a date:
- IDs of the young couple;
- Spouses yonger than 18 year need a marriage permit from the regional court where they live. The court would require thepresence of their would-be spouse and their parents.
The date for the ritual payment and the date for the issuance of the marrieage certificates are confirmed when the weedding dayisbooked.
- Medical certificates for marriage;
- Recept for paid services;
- Full names of the Godfather and the Godmother.